Thursday, April 30, 2009

BrisVEGAS Stitches & Craft DAY 2

I had a MUCH better day today! Not getting stuck in the lift helped!
OK so it's DAY 2 of The Stitches & Craft Show here in SUNNY Brisbane.
Samantha came to help out again for a couple of hours, thanks again my new pen pal!

One of my customers had made this cute little cat:



I started my adventure down the other end of the incubator stands and chatted with:

Olivia from Scampsville who makes cool resin accessories. She also works at 4ZZZ here in Brisbane and did a short interview with me for the station. It will be a pod cast later in the week and I will post the link for you to listen to it then. I'm a big fan of community radio and I'm very much missing my two hometown stations RRR & PBS. I will be on RRR in the next few weeks talking about the next issue of mixtape, so stay tuned...



and then I popped into Little Diva, who makes the sweetest DIY skirt packs for your kidlets - inside the pack you get the pattern and enough fabric ALREADY OVERLOCKED!! and elastic for you to whip up a fancy little number for your child - sweeeet!



lastly Ruby to Go - Helen. She makes earings out of vintage buttons and I purchased a pair of british racing green numbers. How wicked is Helens signage?



I'm having a good time, meeting lots of ACE peeps. Chatting with them and learning lots of new and interesting things. I'm living with my two bestie "PARTNERS IN CRAFT" Fi & Nic and walking to and from the show each and every day. Life is bloody good :)

I miss the two who are what it's all about though, Simon & Molly xxxxx