Friday, May 1, 2009

Brisbane Stitches DAY 3

We we are half way through the Stitches & Craft Show. It takes alot out of you talking and smiling for 8 hours a day! Again I met a heap of wonderful people and one of them was Sarah with these beautiful swallows:



I met a husband a wife team who are both in a roller derby league here in Brisbane.
Shannon who is a long time fan of mixtape stopped by to say hi and chat. I noticed here tattoo and took a photo of it. Shannon also makes wonderful things from vintage fabric.


Sublime Stitching are represented at the show in a BIG WAY at their very own Craft Bar.






You can buy sublime patterns here from the show from amitie textiles (STALL 11) and I have a few of the Russian Doll & Cute Little Heads patterns for sale. I hope to meet loads of wicked people today at the show. It's 7.39am and I best get in the shower and get myself together for a busy Saturday at the S&C Show.