Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Things

My man and I went to the movies the other day to see the new Mickey Rourke movie "The Wrestler". What a movie! I had to close my eyes quite a few times with the graphic wrestling scenes. The estranged father/daughter relationship hit home and not letting go of the past was the key theme, or should I say not knowing how to let go of the past. Lots of Hair Metal references and a killer soundtrack. Marissa Tomei looks FANTASTIC! Really nice to see a Hollywood actress aging gracefully. ANYHOW I digress. On the way to the movies we popped into Borders and picked up some mags. The latest Venus (#2 to Bust for me) and a newie (to me) Nude Magazine.


Nude Magazine is from the UK is a ripper! Lot's and lots of wicked articles, music reviews and art. There is an interview with Sunny Buick and our gallery Outre has an ad on the back page YAY!! I am very inspired, so much so that I have just ordered the back issues.