Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4x4 #2 Liz Jones


Those of you who have the first two issues of mixtape would have seen and read my 4x4 interviews.
I really like reading about creative souls, so we have decided to make it a regular blog post.
Liz is one rockin' lady. Nic and I both own one of her ace badges. Check out her gear here

1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?
Lino Forest. My material of choice is lino. My first range of jewellery was predominately forest creatures.
2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
"Let your light in, Babe" Robert Forster , "Shark fin Blues" The Drones
"Comin' Tonight" Martha Wainwright , "Right out of your hands" Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.
3. FOUR favorite books/movies
"The Piano", "Picnic at Hanging Rock", "Restoration" and "To Kill a Mocking bird"
4. FOUR things you can't live without
Can't live without- my bestest friend and partner Baz and my 2 gorgeous kids, an inspiring and stimulating creative environment, the thrill of unearthing a treasure ,good coffee and chocolate!
**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW! ...........
Just found this designers work. Bizarrely amazing and nicely confronting-

Liz, thanks for your time and I hope to catch up for a good cup of coffee with you in the New Year!