Wednesday, December 17, 2008

4x4 #3 City Down


Those of you who have the first two issues of mixtape would have seen and read my 4x4 interviews.
I really like reading about creative souls, so we have decided to make it a regular blog post.
City is The NZ Cupcake Queen. Check out her cupcakes here. I love her style and she has some wicked tattoo's!

1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?
NZ Cupcake Queen - after a few years of baking cupcakes I decided to start
blogging about it since so many Americans were. My workmates kept saying
"you're the queen of cupcakes" so I thought "NZ Cupcake Queen" so I stood
out from all the American cupcake ladies!

2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage
Today Was a Good Day - Ice Cube
Out of Step (With the world) - Minor Threat
In the air tonight - Phil Collins

3. FOUR favorite books/movies
Women Who Run With The Wolves - Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating - Erik Marcus
Office Space
Juno

4. FOUR things you can't live without
My hubby and fur kids
my iPhone
doing creative things
being tattooed!

**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW!

The Cupcake Project -
An art project I run for nothing more than the thrill of getting people
from all around the world to draw a cupcake and get back in touch with
their creativity. Even the ones who say "but I can't draw" - we are have a
creative side to tap into!

City thanks a bunch for spending some time with us mixtape ladies and next time your in Melbourne we must meet in person!