Sunday, June 20, 2010

WHO -Regular Contributor - Zoe

regular writer - zoe

Q1.The name of my blog
== ‘So, Zo...’




Q2. What's your craft poison?
 == Exclusively sewing at the moment. I’m on a mission to slowly convert my wardrobe into exclusively handmade only, so I know that learning to knit is going to be on the cards at some point, but I doubt any other discipline could become as essential to my well-being as sewing! 
 



Q3. Two books you can't live without
 == ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’ by Hunter S Thompson is the only book I’ve ever read more than once. I love its unremitting energy. But I’d say probably the instruction booklet for my overlocker gets the most use round here. 




Q4. Two CD's that would travel to a desert island with you
 == I’d make a couple of compilations with masses of hiphop and soul plus some rock and latino stuff on there, including lots of The Roots and Queens of the Stone Age. 




Q5. Where you like to SURF on the net
== I have an extreme number of (predominantly sewing) blogs I try to keep up with, plus Burdastyle, Etsy and so so much more.




Q6 5 things you can't live without
== I hate to admit it, but probably these days my laptop, decaff coffee and (at risk of sounding like a broken record) my sewing machine.



Q7 One thing you love about mixtape
== I love the way Mixtape expresses the fact that living a more conscious and handcrafted life is actually more fun and rewarding, and can often be done so with more style, than the alternative.