Friday, June 18, 2010

WHO -Regular Contributor - Beth

regular writer - beth

Q1.The name of my blog
bethnellie


Q2. What's your craft poison?

I choose embroidery. I like to draw with the thread.

Q3. Two books you can't live without

Right now? The Book Thief – the end is near…
In general? ‘No one belongs here more than you’ – Miranda July

Q4. Two CD's that would travel to a desert island with you

Yeasayer’s ‘All Hour Cymbals & Radiohead’s ‘In Rainbows’

Q5. Where you like to SURF on the net
Blogs, wiki, blogs, flickr, youtube some other blogs … and some other places too.

Q6 5 things you can't live without
My dog – Thomas
My music collection
People
My cameras
A notebook and pen

Q7 One thing you love about mixtape

It celebrates craft, the homemade, the original, the important little things that make you smile.