Sunday, August 23, 2009

Housekeeping

Hello and Welcome to the new mixtapeZINE blog. Please be sure to mark this new address in your favorites.
I have just got back from spending a week in Sydney at the Stitches & Craft Show. What a crazy, full-on, jam packed week. I met one of my idols, I caught up with peeps I know well. I met new crafty souls and rubbed shoulders with peeps I admire. So much goodness...

Firstly I just wanted to tell you that we now have:


Cloth - NSW
















(image from cloth)

Prints Charming - NSW

















(image from PC)


Tessuti - Both NSW stores and VIC











(image from Tessuti)

All now stocking our baby (from Issue 10)!! How good is that!
***
Advertising has CLOSED for the re-launch Issue 11 (out Nov 16) but we are taking bookings for Issue 12 (out Feb 2010) now! email me justine.mixtapezineATgmailDOTcom if you would like to see a rate card.
***
Mixtape giveaway day will start tomorrow, and the the winner of the sweet as numbers from In The Round. will be chosen - stay tuned