Wednesday, June 17, 2009

lucky me!



At the Brisbane Stitches & Craft show Catherine from Made By Maisy came to help out at my stall. We ended up doing a swap - a subscription of mixtape for one of her beautiful dolls. Now I was never a real girly girl growing up so maybe that explains why I love (certain) dolls so much now?!

Check out the made by maisy etsy store here, and tell 'em mixtapezine sent ya!
****

****
Speaking of all things cute Issue 9 has an artist profile on Penny from pocket carnival.
I met Penny last year at a market we both ad a stall at - I fell in love with her stuff immediately and asked her if she'd be in our zine!


***

Reading: Sookie Stackhouse novels (2 1/2 in)
Watching/Obsessing: True Blood
Re-discovering: Craftapalooza's blog - I met Nicole nearly 3 years ago at the very first blog meet Nichola and I organised - Nicole has a sparkle in her eye ;)
Crafting: Block of the month-Block one! Having a ball with the hand piecing - it's the only way I can seem to stop, slow down and focus! amitie has a flickr group.