Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brisbane has the goods wrap up

A BIG CONGRAT'S TO JO & FAMILY FOR THE BIRTH OF BABY #3 Mia, yip, yip yippeeee!!
***

Well my aim was to write each and every day about Brisbane (QLD peeps) and the week just flew by...
So I thought I'd do a quick sum up by pointing you in the direction of:



I had a few of their members help me on my stand while I was at The Stitches & Craft Show in Brisbane town (thank-you, thank-you). I must also mention my kindred spirits - Ellie & Sam from Red Seed Studio and Kelley & Ben from Peppermint Mag (which by the way sees Issue 3 out VERY SOON!) There are a heap of other creative souls that don't make up a part of the Brisstyle collective please feel free to leave a comment and a link back to your website!
Basically I am so glad I made the effort to get to Brisbane for the Stitches & Craft Show and now I am getting into gear for Sydney in August. LC are looking for indie peeps for the Incubator section - take a leap of faith! it's not so much about making a heap of money, it's about making connections and contacts (BUT money is a bonus, a good bonus!). If you live in Sydney you gotta come to the Stitches Show if only to see Handmade Nation.