Friday, May 8, 2009

Brisbane WRAP UP


made by maisy dolls

New Retailer - Rocking Horse Records - Brisbane, thanks Olivia

I don't even know where to start with wrapping up mixtapes Brisbane trip to the show.
Here are just some of the peeps that passed though and left a mark (I know I have not covered everyone, please leave me a comment and remind me):

Samantha
Michelle
Catherine
Rebecca
Bec
Thea
Ellie&Sam
Helen
Louise
my new besties and this amazing lady and always a pleasure to hang Kristen Doran (DD) and Sandra from Winterwood, my partners in craft.
You know what I'm just going to link to Helens posts 'cause she seems to have it all covered.

Basically the craft community in Brisbane is pretty unbelievable. Again just like in Melbourne, I feel honoured to be a part of it. Thanks for putting on a great show Brisbane.