Saturday, April 4, 2009

the week-end is nearly over

Yesterday us mixtapers went to the re-launch of ThreadDen in Errol Street. The girls have done up the place to look like a fifties home. We had a photographer in training take some shots for us for an upcoming feature on the fabulous ladies behind ThreadDen (issue 10).
I also took some shots and I wanted to take this fish home with me:


Threadden is a place where you can learn to sew and you can buy vintage pieces and one off's from local designers and lots lots more. They also stock mixtape ;)

****

Ok! I've been banging on about these badges all week. I have made them up and this is what they look like:
FRONT-
BACK-
and INSIDE-
The badges inside will vary. There are about 7 different types all up.
They will be available to purchase tomorrow (April 6) morning at 9am Australian EST.
You can buy them here.