Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DAY 2 OF 5 Melbourne Stitches & Craft

This is my dear friend fi setting up on Tuesday afternoon! Such a great buzz happening at set up. It was great to walk in early on Wednesday seeing how it had all come together. So much has gone into making this show GREAT. Come down and check it out, give it a go!

So many amazingly talented peeps all in one building. I will do a few posts and let you know who is here.
Craft rock'n'roll royalty Ms Faythe Levine has blown me away. I am yet to see the movie but I will be going tomorrow at 11AM while some ace chicks mind my stall. I purchased the Handmade Nation book at the show ($39.95) and I am blown away by this amazing community. Faythe will be doing a special talk and signing at Incube8r THIS SUNDAY AT 6.30pm, get down to Incube8r and be a part of it all.

Faythe Levin will be visiting in.cube8r on Sunday to present her take on our Handmade Nation, meet our cubers and unwind after a busy week at the Stitches and Craft Show.

Date: Sunday March 15th 2009

Time: 6.30pm - 8.00pm

Location: in.cube8r, 321 Smith Street Fitzroy