Friday, February 6, 2009

4x4 #14 Shannon

I first met Shannon way back in early 07 at the first blogmeet Nic and I organised.
Shannon also did mixtape's first ever cover that featured Nic & I and our girls (pre Heidi)
Oh Ms Lamden! you make me smile and giggle out loud. Short, sweet and straight to the point!

1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?

Aunty Cookie. Cookie is my mums nickname, and im not being all ' ohh I love my mum so much Ill name a blog after her' I mean shes nice and all, actually most of the time shes not, shes quite aggressive. But anyway, always thought it was akinda cute name.
2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
Im not sure as the battery is dead....Ill guess. Cheesy rap, cheesy madonna, tryingot be cool Jolie Holland and my constantly rotated Detroit Cobras.
3. FOUR favorite books/movies
Heathers, Amelie, True Romance & The Exorcist.
4. FOUR things you can't live without
Sunglasses, sugar, ADSL and netball runners.
**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW! ...........

Thanks for sharing love!