Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4x4 #13 Bianca

LUCKY THIRTEEN!

Bianca and I share a love of good music and old cars. Nichola and I met B at our first ever blogmeet way back in 2007. Bianca started up the Toy Society last year, go and check it out - it is such a great idea :)


1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?

Sadieandlance. Sadie and Lance are (two of) my Grandparents. My Grandma is
an amazing crafter and my greatest craft, baking and all round inspiration.
My sister and I did a market craft stall about 5 years ago and we were looking
for a name that was a bit old fashioned and sweet. We loved the idea of having
a reference to Grandma, but Sadie on it's own didn't feel like it was enough
so we added Papa's name too - not that he's at all crafty (he does have a
dark green thumb though). Grandma was so chuffed when we asked her if it
was ok. In the end we didn't go anywhere with our craft stall thing so when
I started my blog I used Sadie and Lance. I really love it. My Grandma reads
my blog all the time, she's 86!
2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
King of Ska- Desmond Dekker and The Cherry Pies, Choking on a Wishbone -
Architecture in Helsinki, Aisere I Love You - Yamasuki, Roots Radicals -
Rancid
3. FOUR favorite books/movies
The Harry Potter series, The Time Traveller's Wife, Little Women, Oh the
Places You'll Go by Dr Suess
4. FOUR things you can't live without
My little Smurf and Mr Sadieandlance - all my family for that matter, savoury
food, something crafty to do with my hands, music to listen to and my laptop!

**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW!
Maru's blog Such cute stuff. I can't
read a word but gee I love all the cuteness.