Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4x4 #12 Simmone Howell


Firstly she is my friend and I love her to bits. We have known each other for 12 or so years. Many a beer was drunk at the Punters Club and a ciggy smoked whilst talking about boys and watching live music. Simmone has her own style, she makes me laugh and I never ever feel like we spend enough time together. Simmone moved to the Country last year with her husband and little boy, even more reason for our family to take that leap of faith...
Simmone has written for us and her style is distinct. I love everything she does and I'm proud as punch to see her blossom each and every day.

1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?
My blog is called post teen trauma. I was here but I recently moved here. The name has two meanings: I am post-teen trauma and I post teen trauma...I write YA fiction. I like (old) teen movies. I am obsessive and nostalgic and I miss the arrogance of youth. I guess the trauma is about my sometime aversion to adulthood.

2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
Ipod - I only have audio books and writerly podcasts on my Ipod (how nerdy!) - So... Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde by R.L Stevenson, Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey, an interview with Carolyn 'Mountain Girl' Adams and Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.

3. FOUR favorite books/movies
Books - Gates of Eden by Ethan Coen, Slouching towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion
Flicks - Play Misty for Me, Night of the Hunter

4. FOUR things you can't live without
Indispensibles - my fam, art, coffee, chocolate

**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW! ...........