Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bit 'o housekeeping PART 2

We are all up to date with orders, yep ALL UP TO DATE.

We are now Pre-selling the Kids Issue over at our shop, cover drawn by the ACE Claire. I can't believe just over 3 years ago I started reading her blog and now she has drawn a cover for mixtape! Life is good. As my husband would say, "A lot of chick love goes out to Claire" YAY!

We approach people to do our covers BUT if you have a burning desire to do one for us, send us an email ok? May-be we should run a competition?

We are also selling lots of other lovelies like this in our mixtape shop:

I am in the process of making this quilt and I want to have it finished by the end of Nov. I am making the cot size but the pattern goes up to King. It's a bit fiddly (not for a beginner) and it is coming up a treat. I want to finish it NOW. We only have a few patterns left in stock so if you've been thinking about buying one...

Also one of our subscribers sent us this link to her post, it made both our hearts smile :)