Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WHO -Regular Writers Page #5

CIMG3068



Q1.The name of my blog

Flowergarden

Q2. What's your craft poison
I’m a quilter and quite addicted to making them . . . and hoarding fabric.

Q3. Two books you can't live without
The Dictionary, I love words - and my craft magazines (not really books I know, but I just read them over and over again and have them hidden everywhere!)


Q4. Two CD's that would travel to a desert island with you
I think I’d rather take my sewing machine and a generator and just enjoy the noises of the sea

Q5. Where you like to SURF on the net
All sorts of craft and garden blogs and sites – oh and fabric shops

Q6 7 things you can't live without
1. My pussy cat Nellie
2. My sewing machine
3. My quilts
4. My garden
5. My friends
6. My sewing room
7. My one day off work a week

Q7 One thing you love about mixtape
Oh, there are so many things I love about Mixtape – the connections, the links, the community, the comradeship, the understanding of such great passions . . . I just LOVE it, and feel so proud to have some of my thoughts published in this great ‘Zine
+++++++++++
mary
Q1.The name of my blog
chickenflowertots

Q2. What's your craft poison
I'm a dabbler and have more things on the go than I can count as I will give most things a go. My top three at the moment would have to be Knitting, sewing and spinning. Oh to have more time.

Q3. Two books you can't live without
Stephanie Alexander's The cooks companion & Montse Stanley's Knitters Handbook

Q4. Two CD's that would travel to a desert island with you
Our wedding CD set (this is 6 or 7 CD's that a friend of ours put together to play at our wedding many years ago with all sorts stuff on them. We're talking well over 10 hrs of music) and Weezer because they still make me smile.

Q5. Where you like to SURF on the net
I spend way too much time on Ravelry, I pop into craftymamas regularly and travel through the wonderful crafty blog world on a daily basis.

Q6 5 things you can't live without
My family, my craft, sunglasses, my notebook, paracetamol.

Q7 One thing you love about mixtape
The sense of community and the connections made.