Thursday, February 4, 2010

i heart patchwork - 21 irrestistable zakka patchwork projects to sew

My two most favourite craft books ever would have to be
Machine Made Patchworks 1&2



I just received I heart Patchwork in the mail and I must say even on one flick through it may just be up there with Machine Made Patchworks 1&2!


So many ace projects - beautifully shot, great fabrics used. My first project from the book will be the patchwork ball for our impending arrival!!
Have you got this book? Have you made anything from it yet?

************
Speaking of peoples thoughts - Andi a fellow crafter friend opened up an interesting debate on this post. I absolutely ADORE my local fabric store and purchase most of my stash from them. However things need to change here in Australia with the price difference on fabric - which makes us all go and have a look and purchase from o/s. What can we do to help out the local retailer??