Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Peppermint - new shoes & elvis

I first met Kelley the lady behind peppermint & Ben earlier this year while I was in Brisbane for the Stitches & Craft Show. Kelley and I bonded and it felt like we had been friends for years.
I know how much time mixtape takes and so seeing what the Peppermints couple come up with each quarter astounds me!
peppermint

They outdo themselves every issue.

new shoes for me!

While I was flicking through my copy in Monday night I came across these new Birkis. As soon as I could yesterday I drove down to my local stockist to buy a pair. The shoes had only just landed in Australia so I have to wait until next week to pick them up! ahhhhh but I WANT THEM NOW!!!!

I had some fun making up badges last night. Elvis, patterns and sewing ones of course!

badgesthe king