Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gadgets and Things


I love my iphone! Christie & I were talking about our phones the other night at Perle Eights.
There is so much you can do with an iphone, and so much time to waste.

I am doing a RRR radio campaign for Issue 11 and I wanted to work out if my words came in under the 30second time allowance. So I used Voice Memos on my phone and then put it into itunes and added the backing track and it all comes in just under 30 seconds! Lovely work.


I also got these cute Christmas Canisters from tupperware and I am going to fill them with yummy homemade biscuits and give them to Molly's kinder teachers for Christmas.

Listening: Bill Callahan - Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle
Crafting: Binding Kinder Auction kinder quilts & feeling inspired by all the Perle Eight Girls
Watching: RockWiz tonight with one of my favorite bands "Wagons" - Mr Henry Wagons is a guest.
Reading: Bizness Babes homework! I have not used my brain this much in a long time...