This week the intern is loving:
- The Impossible Project: Sadly instant Polaroid film is no longer being manufactured, from this upsetting fact spurred The Impossible Project. They are a bunch of smarty pants people trying to, quiet successfully, redesign and manufacture instant film for the future!
- Moss graffiti: How very eco, I’m cooking up some for myself with this recipe.
-1 can of beer (or 12 oz yoghurt)
-1/2 tsp sugar
-Several clumps of garden moss (found in damp, shady places)
1. Rip the moss into small chunks, blend with sugar and beer (or yoghurt) until smooth and creamy.
2. Find an appropriate location (fairly moist without too much sun).
3. Using a stencil or freehand, paint your design.
4. Over the next 2–3 weeks revisit the spot and spray-mist your design with water.
5. Watch your green design grow!
- Bakelite kitchen canisters: I don’t use them for kitchen storage I use them on my desk! They are just too lovely for the kitchen! Please don’t outbid me on eBay!
- Beautiful Kate: painfully beautiful new Australian film.
- Craft Talk video: Leslie hall is creating these tongue in cheek Internet music videos, this one is for us crafty people! She also loves Gem sweaters!
Is not loving:
- Sudoku game cube: Also known as the evil half brother of the evil Rubik’s cube, but worse.
Big love from the Intern