This week the Intern is loving:
- Knitta: Knitta is a small group of ladies and a boy who ‘graffiti’ knitted fabrics on public items such as street signs, monuments, and utility poles.
- Casio calculator watches: I was the child at school who was busy looking out the window or doodling pictures, so grammar and math bewilder me, so I thank god for spell check and this watch.
- The Weather: The Intern is using the 'slightly' warmer weather as an excuse to buy some new cute dresses, shorts and a jumpsuit from Rummage Style.
- Locally designed and printed fabrics: Oh how very patriotic of me! My very very favorites are Lara Cameron and Bianca van Meeuwen (Hollabee).
Intern is not loving:
- Random acts of hair: Finding a hair in her fancy meal at a fancy expensive restaurant.
- Pests: Aphids annihilating her cauliflower plants. Can anyone help me with this?
Big Intern love xxxx