Saturday, September 5, 2009

and the winner is...

All you needed to do was write in (the comments) and tell us what Family means to you. I was so impressed with all the comments left and I only wish I had a book to give everyone who left one. I will be publishing some of the comments of this competition in Issue 11 of mixtapezine - I will be reviewing this book also.

So the winner is:

Family, to me, means warmth, happiness, security & unconditional love. Family should be what you can retreat to when it all gets too much and what you can enjoy every day. Family CAN be chosen, in spite of what people say. I have never felt the bonds & joy of family so much as I do now, when there are only 3 of us in it!
Punky&Me

Please contact me directly: mixtapezine@gmail.com and let me know your postal address.
Justine