Sunday, February 15, 2009

Art Fights Fire


mixtape zine is selling tickets to this



Please spread the word near and far. This is a really positive way to address the terribly grim fire situation in Victoria - and add to your art collection too.

So the deal is $10 per ticket which you can pay into our paypal account (all money raised goes to fire victims) I only have 20 tickets to sell so be quick!

$10 gets you in the draw to win some wicked art from the following peeps

Once you have paid I will send you an email with your raffle ticket number and I will also pop your ticket in the post.

If anyone wins from the tickets I am selling I will call you immediately after the draw next Wednesday Feb 26, 2009.

Overseas readers we would love you to be involved and all we ask is that if you win a prize that you are prepared to pay for postage (approx $25).