Monday, January 5, 2009

4x4 #9 peta pledger


Peta Pledger and I lived next door to each other when I was 25 (almost ELEVEN years ago!)
We lived in Carlton and we were young and crazy.... Fast forward 9 or so years and through mutual friends we find each other again and start up a friendship. She is a super talented, funny & kind chick and I'm glad to know her!

1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?
The name of my blog is Peta Pledger, which is my label name and my real name.
2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
All Day and All of the Night - The Kinks Blush - The Raveonettes Nutbush City Limits - Ike and Tina Turner Under My Thumb - Rolling Stones
3. FOUR favorite books/movies
OK, I am going to answer this honestly, The Karate Kid, Dazed and Confused, Fabulous Nobodies by Lee Tulloch and The Twits by Roald Dahl
4. FOUR things you can't live without
My son Bastien, my industrial sewing machine, my health and my family.

**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW!