Sunday, January 25, 2009

4x4 #11 Jessica (aka) JEK


Jek has appeared in many an Issue of mixtape. As an original 4x4, a crafty lady and as a contibutor. I think she is amazing and I love the fact that she lives life in FULL colour. She takes WICKED photos of her surroundings and she lives in LA. I could spend hours checking her shots out on flickr, she also makes some cute things here. She is a member of the Felt Cub and a lotta chick loves goes out to her!

1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?
my main blog is scrumdillydilly. if you were to break it down kinda wordy-like it would mean "a whole lot of amazing". for me it is part scrumdiddlyumptious from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and part Lavender's Blue which was a favorite song when I was a kid. Oh and of course there is a bit of Mary Poppins thrown in as well.
2. FOUR random songs on your ipod
here we go (i apologize if all holiday music pops up, i'm on a bit of a kick at the moment)
1. Let Love In- Nick Cave
2. Better Luck-Dressy Bessy
3. Feliz Navidad-Los Straightjackets
4. I hear Music-Blossom Dearie

3. FOUR favorite books/movies
Oh goodness, how i adore books AND movies! Books first in random order:
1.Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block
2.Animal, Vegetable, miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
3.Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
4.The Happy Hocky Family by Lane Smith

movies:
1.What a Way to Go
2.Penelope
3.Pee Wee's Big Adventure
4.Pippi in the South Seas
4. FOUR things you can't live without
truth be told, I suppose I could live without these things (except the mister is kinda REALLY important!) but life wouldn't be a smidge of what it could be.
1. the mister a-go-go
2. my camera
3.stripy socks
4.friends that make me laugh 'till i wheeze

**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW! ...........
you must visit poladroid.net. takes your favorite photos and turns them into mock polaroids. it may be cheating but it is oh so addicting!