Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pleased to meet you 2009

Happy New Year!! Hope you had/have a great one.
We thought we'd kick of the new year with a local 4x4. Her name is Michelle and she is full of great tips and ideas for getting the most out of your blog. We are yet to meet her in person and look forward to our first mixtogether 2009 meet to do just that!


1. What is the name of your blog, and how did you come up with it?

Leni and Rose - Let's go back. It's Feb 08. And my not so new baby and I have just graduated from sleep school. So for the first time in many many months, I had time on my hands. What to do? I bought myself a laptop and stumbled into this crazy blog world. Then I started one myself, called Leni and Rose. The name of which has no amazing witty story to it, (wish it did!). No, it's just the nickname I wanted for my little girl and her second name, Rose.
2. FOUR random songs on your ipod.

Sun Hits The Sky, Supergrass
Human Behaviour, Bjork
Bohemian Like You, The Dandy Warhols
Lovefool, The Cardigans

3. FOUR favorite books/movies
Number 1 favourite is Mao's Last Dancer, Li Cunxin.
Number 2 is Clan of the Cave Bear, Jean M. Auel.
Now for a movie, Labyrinth with David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly.
Lucky fourth is Summer Heights High (not really a movie but it's a favourite)

4. FOUR things you can't live without

a cup of tea every day, my family, salt and vinegar chips and handbags, lots and lots of handbags!

**extra** somewhere on the web we must visit NOW!

Righto, right now, you must head over to Amitie. You must look at all that gorgeous fabric and dream of all the gorgeous things to be made with it. And when the exchange rate gets better, you can then proceed over to Pomadour24 for some stunning Japanese sewing books. Oh and and for a crafty reading fix, you can't go past here!