Friday, May 9, 2008

mistake, craft & music

oopps! Pg 44&45 of our current issue (4) The lovely Nicole has informed us that her website address in our zine is incorrect.
Please go to here and check out her wonderfully organised and VERY helpful site.
Nic has also has a free e-book to download on her site at the moment that you might be interested in. You can check it out here.

craft action:

Molly's "Big Girl" quilt. I chose the stripes for the binding in the end. Should all be finished within the next week.

I did a 4x4 in issue 2 on Kim, she is super talented and she also has this site that I only discovered a month or so ago and I love the tite, "All fabric All the time!"

music appreciation:

Melbourne lads Eddie Current Suppression Ring

New cd "Primary Colours" love, love, love.

Justine xx
PS I finished my blog 62cherry last week after 2.5 years of writing it. I plan to throw in a bit of my craft action and music that I am diggin' amongst the mixtape posting, enjoy!