Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We want you!

printing,printing, printing (all recycled of course!)

Linkcollating, collating, collating

Hi there!

Thanks to all of you who sent me well wishes after the birth of Heidi. She is now 6 weeks old and growing well. Life is getting back into it's regular routine which also means i'm back to working on Mixtape. Justine did a fantastic job running the show without me for issue 4 which is out now and is fabulous i might add! I'm easing myself back into my role and am now looking for submissions for future issue's. We have some wonderful articles already lined up for issue 5. We are ALWAYS looking for submissions so if you've been thinking of submitting now is the time!
Get onto it straight away and email me at submissions[dot]mixtapezine[at]gmail[dot]com.

Nic