Thursday, April 10, 2008

New retailer and some press




My little girl and I spent the morning with Nicole Mallalieu and her little girl drinking coffee eating cake and waxing lyrical. Nicole is located in the Designs Venue: Brunswick Business Incubator 420 Victoria St, Brunswick. It's an old tech school and has so much character. We looked through fabric, all Nikki's designs and had a ball. I am doing one of her coin purse courses next Saturday and I can't wait.
Nicole is stocking our little baby so if you do a course with her make sure you ask to see a copy of mixtape.
Also while surfing (the net) I found an article on us over at Living Creatively. I spent some time with Angela and the Living Creatively gang when the Stitches & Craft show was in town. I was interviewed for this ages ago and I remember feeling like Carolyn (the interviewer) and I were long lost friends! Click here and scroll down to :zine scene.