Sunday, March 2, 2008

You make my day award

"You Make My Day" works like this:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make My Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote.
4. (Optional) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

Hey Harriet awarded us with the "You Make My Day" blog award. Thanks a bunch!! YAY!!
Now I had never heard of Traceys blog but I am so glad she conacted us 'cause she does the coolest little drawings like this one:

"Doggone Beat" (acrylic on an 8 x 8 inch stretched canvas) The pooped percussionist. He plays in his sleep. He sleeps when he plays. Tales of a legendary narcoleptic dozy drummer boy. Dozy often improvises free-form jazz jams with impromptu napping solos.


Now it's our turn to pass on the award to 5 divine blogs that make MY day (Nic is still about to pop any day so I won't bother her while she tries to REST!)...

Megan
Andrea
Jek
Leslie
and last but not least
Christina have you seen her latest bunch of prints? KILLERS

gemma I'm thinking this could be me as a brownie.........