Friday, February 15, 2008

melbourne love


Niagara Exhibition Outre Gallery until March 11

( Photo: Outre website)

Discovering the craft blog world opened up a whole gammet of possibilites to me. Portland OR seems to have a hive of crafty peeps living it up. I don't always need to look outside my hometown though. Melbourne is one happening town, just look at a couple of things we have going on over the next three weeks:

Niagara Exhibition Outre Gallery until March 11


( Photo: Outre website)

The fabulous Outre Gallery has a Niagara exhibition running called "From Detroit with Love", and I found out about this cool exhibition in the EG yesterday:

Cecilia Fogelberg with her models of Spencer P. Jones and Tex Perkins. Photo: John Woudstra

Cecilia Fogelberg hand stitches scupltures of rock'n'rollers! I love it!! She has an exhibition "Super Groupie" on now at Craft Victoria.


Oh and I am finally going to get my but off to the Nick Cave exhibition with a couple of girlfriends just before it ends.

If you know of some great things going on shoot us an email and we'll write about it, from everywhere all around the world not just Melbourne ...