Sunday, November 18, 2007

yeah write!

I will be representing mixtapezine this coming week-end at the Yeah Write zine fair being held at the Hawthorn Town Hall. Check out their blog here.
We were told about this zine fair by one of the staff at Sticky.
So if you have nothing to do next Saturday from 12-5, come on down to the hall and say HI!!


Nic and I have been ordering in a heap of different zines now for the past month. There are some fantastic things being produced in house all around the world, so inspiring!
The first two I want to tell you about are from a fellow Aussie Dudley Readhead.
Bob the Superdog and Up and Down. I read Bob to my little girl and she thought it was the cutest thing and Up and Down has a mix of drawings and photos and came with a little fridge magnet. All in all when I got this parcel in the mail, I was a happy little vegimite! Pop in and see her here.

Cheers
Justine